maandag 20 augustus 2007

Chocolate dipped melting moments

As I said in my previous post, I made the dough for the chocolate dipped melting moments and today I baked the cookies off. The dough gets very firm in the fridge, and needs some handling for it to get malleable and rollable. You roll out the dough in prtions into ropes, then cut the ropes into pieces, form them into crescents and bake. After baking, they are rolled in powdered sugar, and when cooled off, one end is dipped into chocolate.

When I was rolling the cookies in the powdered sugar, three broke (as the author warned would probably happen). I tasted one of the broken ones, and I liked them so much I got out my favorite 70% chocolate to dip them in :o).


So there you have them. Lovely looking, very delicate and not to mention *delicious* cookies. A definate winner!

Geen opmerkingen: